We at Shiksha Veritas Highschool are focused on excellence
Between Parent and Teacher, the Child developed through an innovative curriculum that is age appropriate, effective and stimulating for the young minds. The curriculum helps in providing all-round development of the child-physical, cognitive, social/emotional and moral quotient.
We strive to bring in the following steps in aligning them with the society.
- Building stamina & endurance, hand eye movements
We follow a combination of different methods for training the young minds with a curriculum derived from Montessori and…
We have spacious classrooms and child friendly furniture in the classrooms and play area. All our schools have well illuminated, equipped…
More than 10 years of experience
Apply Letter for Admission to High School
Our School Life
- A copy of all receipts issued by the school should be maintained till the end of the year.
- Ensure there is adequate balance in your bank account for the fee cheques to be cleared.
- Parents should participate enthusiastically in events organized by the school. The parents need to pay the fine of Rs 500 per event in case of nonattendance without prior notice.
- The child has to be regular and punctual to the school. If there is any delay, the Head Mistress/Centre Head needs to be informed by the parent. Frequent late arrivals are liable for disciplinary action and the child can be asked to return home.
- Every Child needs to carry the school calendar, dry snacks, water bottle and a pair of clothes to the school every day. All the belongings (School bag, launch box, water bottle, socks and shoes) that the child carries to school should be labeled by the parents.
- It is mandatory to wear the school T-shirt, Trousers, socks and Shoes from Monday to Thursday along with ID card. A handkerchief needs to be pinned to the upper clothing.
- The child will be handed over to the parent/guardian provided they have the identity card of the child.
- On a pool-party day, the child should wear a swimming costume from home underneath regular clothing and carry a towel (labeled).
- A doctor’s certificate needs to be submitted to the center head by the parent if the child is suffering from any allergy or is undergoing any medication or needs special attention. Do not send your child to school if he/she is unwell.
- Only vegetarian food should be sent with the child for snacks, avoid junk food.
- The school will not hand over the child to a new unknown person unless a guardian card is provided.
- The child should not wear any expensive jewelry or articles to school. The school will not be responsible for any loss of personal belongings of the child.
- If the parent wishes to celebrate the child’s birthday in school no return gifts or chocolates would be allowed. The parent could send an egg less cake.
Students and Parents Club
Shiksha Veritas High School always has great activities that continue to inspire children and their parents. My son loves having his great teachers that are nuturing and fun and at the same time encourage growth. SVHS is also a safe place for my child. I know that when I drop him off he is going to have a great day and there is no worry on my part. The thing I love the most about SVHS is that Principal, Teachers and Staff tru care about and love my child.
Mother of Ishan Talele
I am Sarika Chandak (RCI registered Psychologist). My child Anushka is studying in Shiksha Veritas High School in Std. 4th. I am glad to share that school is wonderful.there syllabus and extra curricular activities are rigorous. Teacher and principal are always open to recieve new ideas and suggestions coming from parents.They are taking huge effort for children’s complete growth. The main feature which I like is they believe in multiple intelligence. Which is really important to develop child’s self esteem. The school taking care of child’s physical as well as mental health and wellness. I am really satisfied with my child’s progress.My best wishes for school.
Mother of Anushka
Hi.. we are asscoiated with Shiksha Veritas for nearly 6 years and it has been a wonderful journey. As I have experienced in the last years the school focuses on overall development of kids. My son who is in 3rd std now has no stage fear. His creativity has also increased a lot. Moreover he knows a lot of GK things, which generally kids of this age do not know. Also I am really glad to say that suggestions are really welcomed by Jayshree Mam. Also she is always there to help out providing a real support. As Mam always says, school works together with parent’s and Teacher’s support. Shiksha veritas really works on the same principal.
Mother of Advik Honmane